Monday, 27 February 2012

Pizza :)


Ahh, pizza... Definitely one of my favourite things to make - unique every time, you can make it to your own personal tastes, and it uses up scraps! This recipe is so simple to make, and so delicious, I just HAD to share it with you. Hope you enjoy it!! (Please excuse the weirdly angled photos, it is a little tricky to do a photo shoot with one hand haha :p)

Ingredients:
1 cup of flour, seasoned with mixed herbs and a sprinkle of salt
1/4 cup of milk
1/4 cup of oil
Tomato sauce and whatever toppings you want!

Method:
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius
2. Put the flour in a mixing bowl and
 add the seasoning. 
3. In a different bowl, pour out the
 quarter cup of oil. 

  
4. Add the quarter cup of milk to to
the oil.
5. Pour the wet ingredients into the
flour bowl.  
6. Mix together with a spoon
till the mixture starts clumping. 
7. Once it is clumped, use your hands to knead. 

8. Push the mixture into a pre-greased
baking tin. 
9. Spread the pizza base with
tomato sauce (home-made is
the best, but other kinds work
just as well)!














10. Add whatever toppings you fancy! 
11. Put in the oven to cook for 30 mins,
or until cooked! 









12. Slice and enjoy!! 
This recipe is also really easy to make dairy or gluten free, which is great! To make it dairy free, just replace the 1/4 cup of milk with rice or soy milk, and don't top with cheese. In order to make it gluten free, instead of a cup of ordinary flour, use 1/2 cup of rice flour, 1/4 cup of tapioca flour and 1/4 cup of potato starch. My brother is both gluten and dairy intolerant, so it is great that we can make pizza for him, too! :) Hope you enjoy!! :D 
God bless, 
Daisy ♥ 

4 comments:

Violet said...

Hi Daisy!
It looks delicious! I'll have to try it sometime!
Your friend,
Violet

Ella said...

Yum!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rissi said...

My family makes pizza ALL THE TIME.

We like taco (my fave! Yummy!) and pizza with "everything" on it - and my uncle about a year ago opened his own pizza restaurant which has been cool. =)

It's funny because I think a lot of people think it odd that there are people who actually make it from scratch. To me, it is no big deal. ;D

Daisy said...

Hey Rissi!
Tacos, yum! I've never actually made them myself - I shall have to try now!! :D Wow, I wish my uncle had a pizza restaurant haha :) That must be lots of fun!!!!

Yeah, its a whole lot easier to do than people imagine, and its so much fun too!! :D
Daisy ♥