Saturday, 10 March 2012

Courageous

I just watched Sherwood Pictures latest film - Courageous - with Hyacinth and Lily and I LOOOOOOVED it!!!! Released on September 30th 2011, this movie is, I am proud to announce, my new favourite movie! :D Written by Steven and Alex Kendrick, directed by Alex Kendrick, and starring Alex Kendrick (wow, he must have been super busy!!), Ken Bevel, Kevin Downes and Tony Stallings, Courageous is an inspiring story of how four ordinary men made a promise that would change their lives forever.

Flywheel was good, Facing the Giants was great, Fireproof was amazing (what is it with all the names starting with "f" haha?) but Courageous was incredible! Sherwood Pictures, an independent Christian  movie company which was formed by a church in Albany, Georgia. They have come a long way over their four movies, and wow, am I glad the Lord called them to make this film!! Courageous is a fast-paced, cleverly written, morally  sound film - presenting a message which needed presenting. It is 100% clean, having received the Dove Foundation's Family Approved Seal, and is thoroughly enjoyable for people of all ages.Younger children may be scared by some of the high action scenes, but that is all!   It covers serious issues, yet it also has some of the funniest scenes I have seen for a long time in it!

That is all I have to say about it - I don't want to spoil any of the story line for you!! :) Highly recommended - watch it, buy it, share it with your friends and family - this is a movie everyone should see!!
Daisy ♥




6 comments:

Ella said...

I have watched this movie two times and have enjoyed it very very very much!
I love how it had a good mix of Faith,seriousness,and comedy.

Violet said...

Hi Daisy,
I haven't seen it yet, but your review makes me want to - it must be really good to beat 'Facing the Giants' and 'Fireproof' as I know you love those! I will definately have to watch it! :) Glad you loved it!
From your friend,
Violet

Daisy said...

Ella, it is the perfect mix, isn't it?? I can't wait to get my own copy and to watch it again, and again, and again.... :D
Violet, I'm sure you will enjoy it - it has such a good story line and it is so professional - their best yet!! :)
Daisy ♥

Indy said...

I haven't seen this video. It seems like an great movie.

Lily said...

Hi Daisy,
Thanks for posting this! :) I love this movie!! :) So glad you enjoyed it - Violet, I highly recommend it (maybe you'll have to come over and watch it sometime with us!!!)
Love, Lily

Daisy said...

Thanks for sharing it with me, Lily!!! :D
♥♥♥