Friday, 9 March 2012

Dear Jane Austen . . .

Hi Everyone! Just found this super-cool video on YouTube and just HAD to share it with you all! It’s by New Zealand artist Holly Christina (check out her website at http://www.hollychristina.co.nz/) and transports us back to those “good old days”! I find I can really identify with the lyrics, as I love history so much that I often wish I could be transported back in time. So any other history lovers out there are bound to be smiling away as they watch this, just as I was! Anyway, here is the link. Enjoy! 

4 comments:

Hyacinth said...

Hey Violet!
This song sounds really nice! :) I hadn't heard of her before. :) Thanks for putting it up!
God bless!
Love, Hyacinth ♥♥

Violet said...

Hi Hyacinth,
Yes, I love it sooooooooooo much! I wish people made music videos incorporating history into them more often! I just need to find one on Dickens now . . . and then I'll be really happy!
Glad you liked it too! :)
Hopefully we'll get to chat sometime!
Violet

Daisy said...

Hey Violet! Oh dear, I'm afraid I absolutely looooove this too! Know what we're going to be singing for the next while haha! :D
Thanks sooo much for sharing it!!
God bless,
♥♥♥ Daisy ♥♥♥

Ella said...

I watchted this for the first time on the blog old-fashioned charmed and loved it!
Her other song image is also very good-and catcty!