Sunday, 18 March 2012

A little bit of sunshine...

Okay, so this is a bit of a random post, but I hope you enjoy it anyway! :) I just decided that I have lots of quotes/good sayings I want to share, as well as some pictures I took on a recent family trip to Auckland - New Zealand's biggest city - so I thought I would pair up the quotes with the pictures :D Hope ya like it!! 
Atop Mount Roskill, in Auckland
"Nobody trips over mountains. It is the small pebbles that cause you to stumble. Pass all the pebbles in your path, and you will find that you have crossed the mountain." ~ Anon ~

"All gardeners live in beautiful places because they make them so." ~Joseph Joubert~ 

"Courage is shown when you go ahead, when you are thinking of turning back instead. Courage is doing what you have come to dread. See it through! God is always with you." 

The cross on Mount Roskill, over-looking the
city of Auckland
"Every experience God gives us, every person He puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future that only He can see." ~ Corrie Ten Boom~

"Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty will never really grow old." ~Franz Kafka~ 

"So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. 
For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." ~Job 11:13-15~

"Life is not measured by the number of times we take breath, but by the number of moments which take our breath away..." ~Anon~

"Don't lose hope. When it gets darkest, the stars come out..."  

"The heavens declare the glory of God: the skies proclaim the works of His hand." ~Psalm 19:1~ 

♥ Daisy ♥

4 comments:

Violet said...

What can I say, Daisy, but WOW!!! I love the photos and the quotes are so true!

I particularly liked the quote "Life is not measured by the number of times we take breath, but by the number of moments which take our breath away..." - I'd never thought about it that way before, but life really is like that!

Thank you for these lovely reminders! :) Hope you have a nice day!
Your friend,
Violet

Hyacinth said...

Hey Daisy!! :D
Thanks heaps for posting this up! The quotes and pictures are beautiful! :) We need these little reminders all the time, ay? :)
Love from your friend,
Hyacinth ♥♥♥

Daisy said...

Thanks heaps, Violet and Hyacinth!! :D I'm glad ya liked my post! :)
I have lots more quotes so I'm fairly sure I will have to post another "sunshine" post again soon!! :D

Violet, that is one of my favourites too!! Although, I have to say, I love them all!

And yes, we most certainly do need those little reminders allllll the time :D Quotes are so good to read - I have two notebooks full of them haha :P
Lotsa love and God bless!!
In Him,
Daisy ♥♥♥ xox

Talia said...

God's creation is so beautiful!!!
~Talia
girlzofgod.com