Friday, 30 March 2012

Rare old Bible found in New Zealand!

I opened a newspaper today only to find this article in it, which was so fascinating (for me, anyway!) that I couldn’t resist sharing it with you all. We don’t get much history to read about in the papers in this corner of the world, much less history from as far back as the 1600s, so this was truly amazing. Simply follow the link to read more about the discovery of this really old Bible:


And for those who are interested, I’m aware that I haven’t done another history blog post in a fair while so expect one to come up soon!

God bless and have a lovely day!
Violet

3 comments:

Ella said...

Neat!
I wonder if there are any pictures of it?

Violet said...

I'm not sure - there were plenty in the newspaper article that I read, but so far as I can see there was only one picture in the link. I'll tell you if I find any other pictures though!

Ella said...

Thanks!