Wednesday, 28 March 2012

The Sunshine of Friendship

So I decided to do another 'sunshine' post! And this one is about the Sunshine of Friendship, because I  have far too many friendship quotes for my own good, because I looove these gorgeous pictures, because friendship is such a good topic and because I couldn't wait to share my quotes and these pictures with you! I hope you like them!!! :)

"When others are happy, be happy with them. If they are sad, share their sorrow." ~Romans 12:15~
 
"Friends pick us up when we fall down, and if they cannot pick us up, they lie down and listen for a while." ~Anon~ 
 
"A friend is someone who know the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words..." ~ D. Roberts~ 
 
"Friendship is borne of the moment when one person says to another, "What!" You too? I thought I was the only one." ~C.S.Lewis~
 
If you can laugh together, sing together, dance together, be crazy together, cry together, dream together and pray together, if you can trust one another, and know that you will be there for each other no matter what, then you are true friends. ~Anon~ 
 
"What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies." ~St Augustine ~ 
"A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for times of adversity." ~Proverbs 17:17~ 
"I count myself in nothing else so happy
As in a soul rememb'ring my good friends." ~William Shakespeare~
 
If someone is too tired to smile, leave one of your own. Because no one needs a smile as much as someone who has none to give. ~Anon~
 
The best friends are the ones you can lean on! ~Anon~
Me (Daisy) and Hyacinth! :D ♥
"Two are better than one - if one falls down, his friend can help him up!" ~ Ecclesiastes 4:9-10a~
 
What did you think? Like my quotes? And aren't the pictures cute?? :) Just thought I'd finish up with a song from the old Disney movie - Oliver and Company - called You and Me Together. It is sung by a little girl to her kitten and I (personally) think it is one of the sweetest songs ever! ♥ 
 

Don't ever forget to be loyal to your friends, and to treasure them!! If they are like Lily, Violet and Hyacinth are for me, they will most definitely be worth treasuring!! :D 
"As you contiune down life's pathway, may you always know that you are never alone. He will always be with you and He can meet your every need." ~Anon~
Much love, 
Daisy

4 comments:

Violet said...

Oh Daisy - this is so lovely and so true! The photos are so sweet and I loved the little song! Thank you so much for being my friend! :)
Friends forever!
Violet

Daisy said...

Yay, I'm so glad that you like it, Violet!! I thought you would like the song!! :D
Thanks so much for being MY friend!!! :)
Yes, indeed, friends forever!!!! :D
God bless,
♥ Daisy ♥

Hyacinth said...

Hey Daisy! :)
This is so beautiful! Thanks so much for posting it up! And thanks so much for being such a loving and caring friend! :)
Lots of love from your friend, Hyacinth ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Daisy said...

I'm glad you liked it, Hyacinth!!! :) That's ok, I had fun making it! :D Thank YOU for being such a wonderful and caring friend, and for putting up with my craziness!! ;) :D
Lots and lots of love from
Daisy xoxox