Monday, 23 April 2012

A Little Bit More Sunshine...

Oh dear... it seems I am becoming a little obsessed with doing posts like this - but I hope you will enjoy them!! :) These photos are mostly from photoshoots which Violet and I have taken over the course of the year. Quite a few of them are also from our recent trip up north!! :D Anyway, hope ya like it!!! :)
 
"When you feel close enough to God, you know you are not close enough. Those closest to God always aim to be closer." ♥
 
"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale." :) 
  
"The world can be amazing when you're slightly strange." 
   
"Don't let someone who gave up on their dreams talk you out of going after yours!" 
  
"Remember, happiness is a way of travel, not a destination."  ~Roy Goodman~
  
"We must meet the uncertainties of this world with the certainty of the world to come." ~A.W.Tozer~
 
"The wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere. Peace makers who sew the seeds of peace with reap a harvest of righteousness." ~James 3:17-18~ 
This picture is a bit random, I know, but Violet and I took it
whilst up in Auckland, and its so pretty I just HAD to share it :D
"Life is like a mirror - you get the best results when you smile at it." ~Anon~ 

 
"Yet this I call to mind, and therefore I have hope: Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness. I say to myself, "The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for Him."
The Lord is good to those who hope in Him, to the one who seeks Him; it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord." ~Lamentations 3:21-26~

Well, I'm afraid that is all I have time for now, but I'm sure I'll be back with more pictures and quotes soon!! :) Hope you enjoy them!! 
God bless, Daisy ♥ xoxox 


3 comments:

Violet said...

I love the pictures and the quotes Daisy!!!
From your friend,
Violet

Hyacinth said...

I love the photos, Daisy and Violet! :) The quotes are really good as well! I especially like the last photo...very nice! :D
With love,
Hyacinth

Daisy said...

Thanks Hyacinth!! :D I'm glad you like the photos - we had sooo much fun taking them, and there are HEAPS more, which I will have to use up with more quotes some time ;) Hehe.
Yeah, I love the last photo too - those bookshelves were inside a little castle shaped museum in Tirau, and we just had to get a photo of Violet with them - book crazy as she is!! :D
♥♥♥