Friday, 13 April 2012

Stranger



I heard this song by Anthem Lights the other day and really enjoyed it! I love the lyrics, speaking of how we are only strangers in this world - in the world, but not of the world!  We are just travelling through, our real home is in Heaven with the Lord. :D

Don't wanna settle in
This place is not my home


I am a stranger in this world, just passing through
Waiting on the Son to come down
Waiting on the Son to come down
I know that I will be on my way real soon
Waiting on the Son to come down
I won't be home 'til I'm with You

Here's a verse in the Bible that speaks about something similar:

Romans 12:2 "And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect."


With love,
Hyacinth ♥♥

1 comment:

The Singer said...

That is a really cool song!! Thanks for posting it!! :D
The Singer