Wednesday, 23 May 2012

Daisy and Violet's Ray of Sunshine

Well, Violet and I were both in the mood for another "sunshine" post, and since she was over at my house this afternoon, we decided to create one together! :) So may I present you with our first collaborative attempt at a quotes/photos post!! I hope you like it! All the photos are from our various photo shoots, except for the top image, which is from Google Images. 
God bless, Violet and Daisy ♥

"The heartfelt counsel of a friend is as sweet as perfume and incense" ~Proverbs 27:9~
 
"God changes caterpillars into butterflies, sand into pearls, and coal into diamonds using time and pressure. Never doubt that He is working in you too!! ~Unknown~
 
"A friend is one to whom one may pour out all the contents of one's heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentlest of hands will take and sift it, keep what is worth keeping, and with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away." ~Arabian Proverb~  
 
"Peace is not the absence of troubles, but the presence of Christ!" 
"There is only One Way to true peace. And His name is Jesus..." ~Anon~
 
"God gives hope to those who dream, miracles to those who believe, and never lets down those who walk with Him..."

 
"There are things far, far better ahead than any we leave behind." ~C.S.Lewis~
This is Daisy and Hyacinth (foreground) and Violet (middle,
 background) at a recent English Country Dance we all
attended :D

"If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand." ~Unknown~
"Choose faith over worry. God is in control!" ~Anon~
 
"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view." ~Atticus Finch~ 
(No, Daisy is not considering things from the tree's point of view ;) haha)
  
"I've learnt that you can tell a lot about a person by the way they handle these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights." ~Maya Anglsu~

2 comments:

Kiri Liz said...

I think your blog is so cute! I've awarded you over at my blog, Allergic To Chocolate!! God bless, Kiri Liz :) http://allergictochocolate.blogspot.com/2012/05/ive-been-awarded.html

Daisy said...

Thank you soooo much! I love your blogs too, especially Allergic to Chocolate :D Thanks so much for the award!!!! :)
God bless,
Daisy ♥ ♥