Tuesday, 29 May 2012

I Love, Love, LOVE this quote!!!

I love this quote so, so much and feel it is so relevant to the blog so I thought I would post it! Enjoy!

~

“The splendour of the rose and the whiteness of the lily do not rob the little violet of it's scent nor the daisy of its simple charm. If every tiny flower wanted to be a rose, spring would lose it's loveliness.” ~ Therese of Lisieux

~

Wow, Daisy and I seem to have been blogging a lot recently – May seems to be the month for us for blogging, probably enhanced by the wintry weather we’ve been having here in New Zealand, which has forced us indoors. Not that I mind as I love blogging! And it’s amazing how many things relating to “daisies” or “violets” or both I have come across in the last month. So be warned, I feel another thematic post coming on . .  .

But for now I will leave you with that quote. God bless and have a good day.

Violet :)

SDC10909

1 comment:

Daisy said...

Hey, that is amazing!! :D Such a cool quote!!!!!!!!!! :) Yeah, we have been blogging a lot recently (particularly you, actually haha), but that is a good thing, I think! ♥ Oooh, another themed post, sounds good to me ;)
Hope ya have a great day ♥
God bless,
Daisy xoxoxoxox