Wednesday, 16 May 2012

More Sunshine ♥

Well, since the weather has been so rainy around here recently, I decided it was time to share some more of my virtual sunshine with you all! :) Violet, I know you are going through a tough time at the moment, so this is especially for you!! ♥ I am praying for you heaps!! :) I hope you all enjoy the photos and quotes. All of the photos were taken by Violet and me at one time or another, with the exception of the last one, which is just from Google Images. I hope you enjoy them!!
"Whatever comes, it cannot change one thing. If I am a princess in rags and tatters, then I am a princess inside. It would be easy to be a princess if I were dressed in cloth of gold, but it is a great deal more of a triumph to be one all the time, when no one knows it." ~Frances Hodgeson Burnett~ 
   
"The most precious thing you can give a friend is you time, because that is something you can never get back!" ~Anon~ (Thanks Lily, Hyacinth and Violet for sharing your time with me!!!)
   
"It takes both rain and sunshine to make a rainbow." ~Anon~ 
 
"Then my soul will rejoice in the Lord and delight in His salvation. My whole being will exclaim, "Who is like You, O Lord?" You rescue the poor from those too strong for them, the poor and needy from those who rob them." ~Psalm 35:9-10~ 
   
"Only one life, it soon will be past, things done for Christ are the only that last!" 
 
"There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind." ~C.S.Lewis~ ♥
 
"Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened!" ~Dr Seuss~ 
"There are no shortcuts to anywhere worth going." ~Unknown~ 
 
"Life isn't about yourself - it is about discovering who God created you to be!" ~Anon~
 "All people smile in the same language." ♥

Yours in Jesus Christ, 
Daisy xox 

3 comments:

Hyacinth said...

Hey Daisy! :)
Thanks for these quotes and photos; they are really beautiful!
With love,
Hyacinth ♥♥♥♥

Daisy said...

Thanks, Hyacinth!! Glad ya liked it!! :D I have plenty more quotes and pictures to come ;) Hope you don't get sick of them hehe :)
Daisy ♥ xxx

Violet said...

Awww, thanks for dedicating this post to me Daisy! :) That was really nice of you and thanks so much for all your prayers! The quotes are so lovely - I love the 'A Little Princess' one - that is one of my favourite ever books!!!
God bless!
Violet