Thursday, 14 June 2012

The Gothard Sisters–Scarborough Fair

I was just browsing through some music on You Tube today, and I stumbled across this lovely trio. It is made up of three sisters; Greta, Willow and Solana. They seem to really enjoy Celtic style music and dancing which is just what Daisy and I enjoy! I was even more impressed to discover that they have also composed many songs and published several CD’s which can be purchased. I highly recommend that you check out their website: http://gothardsisters.weebly.com/ You will not be disappointed!

I really love this version they have come up with of Scarborough Fair, and the neat costuming they have used, which really adds to the effect, and something I love about all their music videos. So enjoy!

Be prepared for upcoming posts on the Gothard Sisters!

2 comments:

Hyacinth said...

Hey Violet! :)
I really like Celtic music! The Gothard Sisters sound really nice. Thanks for posting these songs of theirs up! :)
Hope you are having a nice week!
Love from Hyacinth xoxo ♥♥

Violet said...

I'm glad you liked them, Hyacinth! I was so excited when I discovered them! :)
Yes, I'm having a lovely week thank you!
Your friend,
Violet :)