Friday, 29 June 2012

I'm going to Auckland!

Hello All!
This is just a quick note to say that tomorrow my younger sister, Jessica, and I are going up to Auckland (the biggest city here in New Zealand) to visit our grandparents, aunty and uncle! As you can imagine, we are very excited, paticularly as it is not often that we get to go places in an aeroplane! I shall miss seeing Daisy and all my other friends, as it is the holidays :( and I won't be able to help Daisy with a special project much as a result (don't worry,  we shall reveal all at some stage . . . !) However, on the whole, I am looking forward to having a lovely break and seeing my rellies again. Be warned: the family camera is coming with us, so be prepared for an onslaught of posts about our "Auckland Adventures"!!!
From your very excited blogger,
Violet (and her sister, Jessica)

No comments: