Wednesday, 27 June 2012

Leslie Ludy on True Beauty

Yes, everyone, I know that it’s another YouTube post! To be honest, I am getting tired of posting YouTube clips (lovely as they are!) and so I promise you, dear readers, that my next post will be my own original work!!!

This video is Leslie Ludy's thoughts on True Beauty, which  I first saw on Melanie's blog, Forever His Servant. It really made me pause and think about how little I really have that true beauty in my life. My life reflects a continual pursuit of my own interests, and so the form of beauty shown in this video is really what I need to strive after: a sacrificial life lived for Christ!

I’d really love to hear your thoughts on this topic, as it’s something I’m really struggling with and trying to think through at the moment, so feel free to comment below as I’d love to hear your thoughts!

Your sister in Christ,
Violet

No comments: