Monday, 2 July 2012

Autumn Leaves

Violet and I did an autumn photoshoot a couple of weeks ago, so I decided to finally post some of the pictures! I know these photos are totally different from any we have had before, and some of them are really random, but we had fun taking them, and we hope you like the quotes we paired them with!!
Sorry you have seen so very little of me over the last two months - I have been INCREDIBLY busy, with all sorts of everything, but mainly singing. I promise I will tell you all about what I have been doing soon, but I'm afraid this is all I have time for now :'(. Don't worry, I will definitely be back soon - it is holidays here in NZ, so I have more time for blogging!! Yay!! 
God bless you all, readers!!! :D 
Love, Daisy ♥ xox
"Friendship isn't a big thing, it is a million little things." ~Unknown~ 
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." ~Eleanor Roosevelt~ 
"A true friend is the greatest of all blessing, and that which we take the least care to acquire." ~Fraincois De La Rochefoucauld~
"Enjoy the little things in life, for someday you will realize they were the big things." ~Anon~
 "A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out." ~Grace Pulpit~
 
"I sought the Lord, and He answered me; He delivered me from all my fears." ~Psalm 34:4~ 
"A circle is round; it has no end. That's how long I want to be your friend." ~Anon~
 
"When twilight drops her curtain down, and pins it with a star, remember that you have a friend, though she may wander far." ~Lucy Maud Montgomery~
 
"Broken things can become blessed things if you let God do the mending."
Daisy "knocked herself out" by stepping on the rake ;P

"Dream the impossible. Seek the unknown. Achieve greatness." 

 

1 comment:

Violet said...

I love the pictures, Daisy, particularly the last one! :p

Nice to hear from you again on this blog after so long! :)