Wednesday, 18 July 2012

I love these two songs of praise! :)

I’m going through another phase! This time it’s John Rutter’s music. I love how he incorporates worship and praise to God seamlessly into his music. Just listen to the lyrics if the tunes themselves aren’t enough to make you praise God. Here are two of my favourites:

For the Beauty of the Earth

Look at the World

And yes, I will update you on the rest of my Auckland Adventures soon! And remember to tell us if you’re interested in being involved in the musical, which I’m glad to say does include some of John Rutter’s fabulous music! :)

God bless!
Violet

4 comments:

Daisy said...

I'm so glad you like John Rutter's music so much now, Violet!! :) He's always been one of my favourite composers!!!
Hope you are having a good week! ♥
Love from Daisy xox

Violet said...

Thank you so much for introducing his music to me, Daisy! It is funny, but I must have heard a CD of his music before because I was amazed at how many I'd already heard when I was listening to them! :)

Violet's mother :) said...

Lovely to hear some Rutter songs - 'Look at the world' was new to me but 'For the beauty of the earth' we had at our wedding - brought back happy memories!

Violet said...

Thanks Mum: I'm glad you liked it! :) I posted it especially for you! :)
Love from your daughter,
Violet