Tuesday, 24 July 2012

The Plane Trip Home from Auckland

Here are some pictures I just had to share of our trip back from Auckland! And I promise that this selection will not have as many photos as some of my previous posts! Enjoy! :)

Gateway to home: can you spot the little rainbow? Isn't God an amazing creator!
Mt. Ruapehu in all her splendour - it was a lovely clear day when I took this!

And Hyacinth, I took these just for you!!! :)



Aren't Hyacinth flowers just gorgeous! Just like Hyacinth herself! :)

That's all the time I have for now, but there will be an upcoming post soon on some of the historical places I visited while in Auckland!

1 comment:

Hyacinth said...

Wow, your photos on the plane look really nice! :) Looks like fun... :)
Thanks for putting up those photos of the flowers! They are really pretty! :)
With love, Hyacinth xoxo ♥♥