Thursday, 23 August 2012

An interesting blog article

After reading this post on Amanda's blog, I have come to realise something that I have felt to be true of myself for some time, but have never been able to put it into words as well as she does. While I don’t agree with everything she has written in this post, she has convinced me of one thing – I too am a Christian “snob”. Sometimes I think having a weak conscience can be both the greatest help in my Christian walk as well as the greatest hindrance! Please pray for me, that the Lord would continue to work on my heart in this area and would help me to change from a Christian criticising others from within the safety of my own comfort zone, to one more concerned with sharing the good news with others. From a Christian with a self-righteous air, to one who is daily humbled by what Christ has done.

May the Lord bless you too as you seek to serve Him.

Violet

No comments: