Thursday, 2 August 2012

I've Got That Joy

I'm so happy right now!!! Life is so good, and I'm just so blessed ♥
And its so great to know that even when things aren't going so well, I will always be able to have that joy!!

Its not that my life is perfect - it definitely isn't.
Its not that I am perfect - I most definitely, definitely am not!! :P
Its not that there aren't things about the past I wish I could change, things I wish I could do-over - there are more things I wish I could re-do than I can count!
Its not that there aren't thing I wish I could change about the world - I wish I could change so many things, its not even funny.
BUT......
I will always have joy!!! And I have so much more than I deserve, and I am so grateful for all that I have.
The secret to my happiness.... well, this song by Newsboys says it all!
  
"You give me joy that's unspeakable,
And I like it, And I like it
Your love for me is irresistible
I can't fight it, I can't fight it
You carried the cross and took my shame
I believe it, I believe it
You shine Your light of amazing grace
I receive it, I receive it"

John 16:22 - "So with you: Now is your time of grief, but I will see you again, and you will rejoice, and no one will take your joy away."

No comments: