Friday, 17 August 2012

Trails of Angels

 
I really, really like this song! It is so beautiful!! I can see why they call Chinese music "peace music". And I love the picture too. :)

And also, whilst I am posting, here are a few quick quotes for you :D

"God gave you the gift of 86,000 seconds today. Have you used one of them to say "Thank You"?"

"When it feels like you are drowning in life - don't worry - your Lifeguard walks on water!"

"Today, I am happy because I have no reason not to be!" ♥

2 comments:

Kiri Liz said...

"Today I am happy because I have no reason not to be!" Love that! :D

By the way, Daisy, I've awarded you over at Allergic to Chocolate! Please stop by!

http://allergictochocolate.blogspot.com/2012/08/liebster-award.html

Daisy said...

Glad you liked it :D

Oh, thanks so much, Kiri Liz - I'll definitely stop by soon and check it out xD