Friday, 7 September 2012

Happy Birthday Hyacinth!! :) ♥

Happy, happy, birthday, my beautiful, amazing friend, Hyacinth! 
I hope you have a really wonderful day today, and also at your birthday celebration on Monday!! :) ♥
Hyacinth (closest to the camera) in the show we put on
last year
I remember the first time I met you - I was really shy (uncharacteristically, I know :P) and I didn't really want to say hello. Neither did you, but I'm so, so glad our mums made us, because I truly don't know what I'd do without you and your wonderful friendship!! Hyacinth, you are an amazing person, and I love you so much. I really admire your gentle, serving spirit, and the kind attitude with which you treat everyone. I love the way we can be so crazy together, and yet also be really serious. I love that we can talk about ANYTHING at all.   I love spending time with you - playing soccer, writing stories, making movies, dancing... 
Hyacinth, thank you so much for the friendship you have shared with me over the years - I hope that we will stay as friends for many, many more years onwards!! I love you so much!! 
Lily and Hyacinth - I love this photo!! 
Have a wonderful day!! I look forward to seeing you later!! 
God bless, and lots of love from Daisy (and my family!!) xoxoxox ♥

3 comments:

The Singer said...

Happy birthday, Hyacinth!! :)
God bless,
The Singer

Violet said...

Happy Birthday Hyacinth!!!! :) I pray that you will have a lovely day and many more to come! You really are a servant of the Lord and I pray that He would bless you richly!
Your friend,
Violet :)

Hyacinth said...

Thank you soooo much for the beautiful post, Daisy!! Thank you for your friendship, and I do hope we will stay as friends for MANY more years!! :) I remember the first time we met each other too; I think it is so amazing that we both didn't want to meet each other and that our mothers made us do it! :D I am so glad they did too! I love you so much! ♥
Thank you very much, Violet! I really appreciate it! Thanks so much for the phone call as well! ♥
Thank you, The Singer! ♥

With love,
Hyacinth ♥♥