Saturday, 1 September 2012

Happy Birthday Violet!! :) ♥

There are two reasons why this day is a special one - it is the first rehearsal for our Christmas play, but the real reason  I am celebrating today is because it is Violet's birthday!!!!!!
To my beautiful, amazing, wonderful, loyal friend Violet, 

I just want to wish you a very, very happy birthday!! I know it is going to be a busy day for you, but I hope you get a chance to actually celebrate sometime today as well, because this is one very special occasion!! ♥
 
Violet, we are as different as different can be, but you are one truly amazing friend, and I would be totally LOST without you, and your advice, your sense of humour, your stories, your creativity, and your hardworking, wise, kind, gentle, serving attitude. People from everywhere truly look up to you so much! I hope that one day I will grow to be the kind of Godly woman you are!! :)
 
I can still remember the first birthday party of yours I attended, all those years ago. I remember the two of us dominating the conversation hehe. I promise I'll try not to do that again this year ;) Violet, I want to thank you so much for all of your years of friendship. I love you so much!! I am always thankful to the Lord for you - your friendship, and the friendship of Lily and Hyacinth  was an answer to prayer for me, and I am truly grateful for every moment of friendship we have been able to share. I pray that we will be able to spend many, many more years as friends, and that the Lord blesses you with many, many more birthdays. 

May the Lord bless you and keep you, Violet. 
Lots of love, and God bless from Daisy (and my family too!) xoxoxo ♥

3 comments:

Kiri Liz said...

Happy Birthday!! :)

Violet said...

Oh, Daisy, how sweet! What a pleasant surprise I got when I looked at the blog! :) You are such a blessing to me too, my friend! And thank you so much for the daffodils - they really brighten up my room and are lovely to look at while studying!
God bless you! :)
Your friend forever,
Violet

PS Thank you, Kiri Liz - happy birthday to you too, I loved reading about your exciting time on your blog!

Daisy said...

You're more than welcome, Violet!! :) Glad you liked them!! Hope you have an amazing rest of your birthday, and that your studying is going well :P
♥ Daisy