Wednesday, 26 September 2012

If Everyone Cared

Okay, so I'm not really a big fan of Nickelback - most of their music is pretty dodgy! - but this particular music video by them is amazing. I found it  really, really inspiring, and I just had to share it with you all!
What if everyone really did care? 
What if everyone, every single person tried to make a positive difference?
I heard an amazing saying once - I don't remember where it was from, but here it is anyway:
"I want to spend my life making a difference, and really helping people wherever I can. If I make a difference to just 50 individuals during my lifetime, and if they each then go on to make a difference to 50 more people, imagine the wave we could create. By making even a small difference in one person's life, you could help to change the future." 


Hope that inspired you as much as it did me!! 
Love, Daisy xo

No comments: