Thursday, 20 September 2012

The Hobbit Trailers

I’m so excited about the upcoming Hobbit movies, particularly as I love the Lord of the Rings series. Honestly, everybody should read the book or watch the movie: I am not normally into fantasy but this one kept me transfixed right up until the end! Also,the Hobbit films have been made here in New Zealand, making it of special significance to me and other kiwis, who are filled with a sense of pride in seeing our beautiful country on the big screen. 

I was doubly excited when the new trailer came out today – so much so that I thought I’d share it with you all. Enjoy watching!

And here is another trailer for it that was released earlier this year:

For those (like me!) who are really excited, there are some production videos about the production process online, which you can look up on YouTube. :)

1 comment:

Kiri Liz said...

Yay!!! I am so excited for The Hobbit!! :D