Friday, 14 September 2012

The Secrets of Happy People

I have a few different, and totally unrelated things to share with you tonight :D There was something Violet asked me to say, but I have totally forgotten what is was, so I will just have to say it next time I post instead, sorry Violet :P 

Anyhow... First up, I decided to share these two really beautiful photos of Violet!! :) The first one is from her birthday tea the other day (taken by Sakura), and the second one I took this afternoon, when we were at the park down the road from my house. I must admit, I am rather proud of that picture - even though I took it by accident :P I can still claim it, right?? ;) Either way, I think these are both gorgeous pictures of Violet. She is such a beautiful woman of God, both inside and out! :D

 

And then I decided to share a few of my new favourite quotes with you!! :) 

"Forget all the reasons why it won't work, and believe the one reason why it will!" ~Unknown~

"Always be a first rate version of yourself, rather than a second rate version of someone else." ~Judy Garland~ 

"The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday." 

 
 
 
Those last three I took off Pinterest. I've discovered that to be a wonderful place to quench my thirst for inspiring quotes!! :D 

And lastly, I found this video the other day, and decided it was well worth sharing!! It was made by Bubzbeauty, a youtuber from Hong Kong, who does a lot of amazing make up tutorials on how to enhance your natural beauty, as well as giving advice on things, and lots of other stuff too. And she's a Christian, which is extra cool xD But yeah, this video is her take on the secrets of truly happy people. I really liked it, and it is very true!! :) There are one or two little things I don't necessarily fully agree with (or more just the ways she puts them), but I really enjoyed it, and it has a really good message!! So I hope you like it/get something from it!!  
                       
Well, that's it from me for now, but I'm sure I'll be back soon :D God bless you all!! 

No comments: