Thursday, 6 September 2012

When You Have Exams

 Well, it's all over! I had my last exam today, and so I thought I'd do a quick post about my experiences during that time as I haven't posted in a while! 


Me (looking tired partway through exams!) and Daisy


Things that make you go "Ahhh..." :)

  • When your friends surprise you with heaps of flowers which make your room look lovely and sunshiney (thanks so much Daisy!)
  • I (Violet) arranging the lovely daffodils Daisy gave me! :)
  • When you get all in a panic about passing an exam, and your little brother comes and helps you by asking you questions off flashcards. (This was really cute as he is still learning to read and so it took him quite a bit of effort, especially as there were some Maori words mixed in, but he stuck determindly at it and was a brilliant help)! Thank you so much, little brother! :)

Things that make you go "Eeek!"
  • When you think about all the memorizing you've done and still have to do, and then you stop and realize that you'll have to do it all over again at the end of the year!
  • When you get to an exam along with all your classmates and find ... no teacher and no exam papers!!! (Fortunately, that one was soon sorted out, but was very funny as everyone except for us had forgotten we had an exam!) 
  • When you wake up at 3.30am the night before a major exam, look down and spot something on your arm. You turn on the light and discover it's a HUGE cockroach! So you get a jar to try and trap it, and as you are walking to the door to put it outside, you discover it's escaped and is crawling up your arm again. Of course, you scream and your mother wakes up and comes running....Well, let's just say that all that was all true - no embellishments!
I agree with the last sentence! :) That's what I felt like! Image from Pinterest
Yuck - clearly I've done too much exam revision to be posting about cockroaches, of all things! :p

Look out for some neat posts coming soon! :) 

No comments: