Monday, 15 October 2012

My Term Break In Photos

Why, hello everyone :) Sorry I've been so absent from the blog recently - I'm afraid that I am having a rather busy holidays, mostly due to planning for the production. I have so much to post, but I've decided to just let the pictures speak for themselves for the most part, else I'll never get it done!! Okay, here goes! 

My Day At The Park With Hyacinth: 

Hyacinth "holding" up the bridge hehehe
  Day At Violet's Working On Funding Applications For The Play, And Playing With Her Little Brother!! :)
Violet hard at work

Me playing soccer with Violet's little brother
Her little brother using his "sword" to protect us from
"monsters" on our walk to the park
Posting our funding applications, and being silly :D
Love this picture Violet took of me!! 
 Day Trip To Wellington With My Mum, And Food Tour In Wellington City :D
Food in Moore Wilson - an amazing food store
Mojo coffee grinding factory!
Being silly, and enjoying the blossoms at Wellington Botanic
Gardens
The next thing I did with my holidays was to go to my church camp. It was amazing!!!! I didn't take my camera, so I don't have any photos from that though :( Probably a good thing though... haha. 

Our 8th Play Rehearsal (thanks for being the photographer, Violet!!) 
The Madrigal Singers (choir) start working with the vocal
soloists :D
I start working on blocking scenes out with the Dragon,
and the Boy (plus his understudy)
The Royal Family
Family Lunch - a great way to end the holidays! 
My cutie little cousin - she's 2 and a half, and soon to be a
big sister :D 
"Its so much fun trying on all of Daisy's bracelets"... 
Sorry, I'm sure that's too many photos of her, but they were way too cute for me not to post ;) hehe. 

Hope everyone else who had a term break had as nice a one as me!! :D Term begins again this morning, so back to school work. Maybe this is strange, but I'm actually looking forward to it.... 
God bless, Daisy 

2 comments:

Violet said...

Lovely to see your holidays through pictures, Daisy! I particularly like the ones of your cousin: you are so right, they are too cute! My younger brother also looks like his lovely cheeky self! :P

Daisy said...

Glad you enjoyed them, Violet!! :) Sorry there are soooo many hehe. I have to agree with you there, but I am a tad biased ;)
Oh yes, he sure does!! I really like those pictures! :D