Sunday, 28 October 2012

So true!!!

I read this post (http://dropletsofgodsgrace.blogspot.co.nz/2012/06/modesty-monday-loving-others-with-love.html) today, and it is such an accurate description of myself - it really convicted me! I highly recommend that you read this. Feel free to comment below this any thoughts you may have as I'd really love to hear what you think!

Here are some lovely outfits I have been finding via Pinterest: they may or may not be your style, but aren't they gorgeous?

I LOVE this!!! So elegant, fashionable and modest!
I love wearing tops with skirts and boots.
I'm a girly-girl at heart: I love pink!
What a gorgeous coat!
Nice colour - "Swedish blue" apparently.
I love the bow on this.
I love purple outfits.
I like the flowers on this.
Nice hat and skirt!
I love long skirts! I like the belt as well.
Pretty!
Nice blue formal dress.
Cute casual outfit!
So nice and modest! :D
Nice dress from Diviine Modestee (and no, I did not spell it incorrectly!)
Another nice dress.
I really, really love the style of this one!
Anyway, that's all I have time for presently. Have a truly lovely Sunday! :) Sorry that this is such a short post, I am just finding myself rather busy at the moment!

From,

2 comments:

Daisy said...

Gorgeous post, m'dear :D Very "Violet-ish" clothing - pretty!! :)
Hope you're having a very special week ♥
God bless,
Daisy

Violet said...

I'm glad you liked the outfits, Daisy! And I agree - they do look very 'Violet-ish'! :D Actually, some of them remind me of the dress I bought a week ago! :)

I am indeed having a lovely week - but very sad to think I only have 5 days of school left (sob!) :(