Tuesday, 30 October 2012

What Violet Wanted Me To Post :P

Okay, well, here you go, Violet!! Violet has been after me for a while to show you all this - my new glasses! So here they are. I've always had a strange problem with bumping into things, because I don't see them, so when we got my eyes tested recently, we found out that I am a mix of both long and short sighted haha.

Since I got the glasses (a week or two ago) I haven't crashed into anything at all, so I'm very happy about that :D I'm not sure how long that will last, but we shall see... 

Anyhow, here they are!! Excuse the bad picture!! :) Hope you're happy now, Violet hehe :D 
  

1 comment:

Violet said...

Yay - a photo!!! :D You always look lovely, Daisy - no matter how much I may laugh at the glasses :p - you are a true woman of God and it shows in your smile! :D