Wednesday, 7 November 2012

Congratulations Violet!!!

 Tonight, Violet graduated high school!! And in style too. I'm so proud of you, Violet!! I'm so, so glad that Sakura, Lily, Hyacinth and I were able to be there with you, to celebrate this amazing evening with you!! It was so special to see you recognized for all of you hard work, and to see how proud your family are of you. I don't think you know this, but my family were able pop in for a few moments too, and they got to see you walking across that stage. My mum said to tell you that you looked beautiful!! And I agree. I really wish I'd had my camera handy with me, but I'm afraid I very cleverly left it in the car -.- I'll just have to borrow some of Sakura's photos of the actual graduation ceremony, but here are some of mine from before hand, so that all of you in the blogging world can catch a glimpse of our exciting evening!! :D 
Sakura, Violet's sister and I did her hair :D
An um, interesting, photo of Violet, Sakura and me
Violet's sister Jessica and me 
Daisy turned make up artist!! 
Beautiful sisters 
A lovely photo of Sakura and Violet (not so lovely of me
hehe) 
And I'm afraid that's all the photos I have, since I left my camera in the car :( But I hope to update you with Sakura's photos soon :D

Violet did amazingly!! Not only was she awarded a scholorship for uni, but she also won a special academic achievement award with 3 trophies!!! :D I was sooo proud of her, as was everyone else there to support her, of course! 

Violet, tonight (as always!) I was proud to call you my friend, thrilled to see you recognized, and you looked truly beautiful up on that stage - shining from the inside, and on the outside too!! You inspire me to work harder, to be a better person, and to trust in God more. And not just me, but lots of people all around us. Thank you for always being you, and never trying to be anyone else. You never cease to amaze me. 

Well done, Violet!! You deserved that amazing recognition. I'm so proud to call you my friend! ♥ 

1 comment:

Violet said...

Aw, thank you so much Daisy, that is so sweet! <3 Thanks for being my friend too! :)