Friday, 16 November 2012

Someday...

 Hello everybody :D I hope everyone is having a splendid week!! 
So here are a few little things I felt like sharing with all of you. 

First up, Violet found this song the other day. Now, its a much for Daisy kind of song that a Violet one, so that's how come I'm the one sharing it haha, but both of us were really blessed by it, and I hope you are will be too!!                                                                   

Then I also found this quote that I really like... It definitely inspired me! 
And finally, Violet found these pictures the other day, and I just HAD to share them haha! 
Little Daisy, and Violet
 These were taken at Violet's Titanic themed birthday party, when we first met.... Wow, we sure look a bit different now :D 
Yeah, I was way smaller than Violet back then, now I'm only a teeny bit shorter - mwahaha!!
 
Violet, I want to thank you for the friendship we have shared over the past years, and I want you to know how much I truly value our friendship, and all my other amazing friendships too!! ♥ I have been blessed with the best friends in the world. God is good - never forget that!! 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!
Do you do Daisy chains?

Daisy said...

Thanks! :)
I haven't tried any yet, but I will have to some time!