Wednesday, 28 November 2012

I'm feeling Hobbit-ish

Yep, that pretty much sums up my mood today - I have The Hobbit on my mind. Actually, I think everyone in New Zealand does! When I went on Facebook earlier this evening, that was about all anybody had posted about. I'm so excited to see it!! And I know Violet is too - and she has some very exciting things to share with you all some time.

For those of you who are interested, here are the trailers for The Hobbit, which Violet posted back in September. And here are some more Hobbit themed videos I have found recently! 


I absolutely LOVED the incredible Piano Guys cover of Lord Of The Rings "The Hobbit". They are so talented!

And this Air New Zealand's current in-flight safety video, even featuring a cameo appearance from the great Peter Jackson himself. See, its not just me who is getting into the Hobbit feel of things - the whole country is!!

1 comment:

Megan and Abby said...

Oh, I love that safety video! So much better than Delta Airlines' instructional video!
-Abby