Tuesday, 20 November 2012

Liebster Award

I was awarded by Kiri Liz from Allergic To Chocolate! Thanks so much, this is a really cool award!! Sorry I took so long to get it done :P 


Rules:
1. You must post 11 facts about yourself
2. You must also answer the 11 questions that the awarder has given you, and create 11 questions for your awardees to answer in turn.
3. Tag 11 fellow bloggers.
4. Notify them that you've awarded them.
5. No tagging back.
6. And the 11 blogs that you tag must have less than 200 followers.

11 facts about myself:

1. I am so bad at thinking of random facts about myself :P Not quite as bad as I am at trying to think of "would you rather" questions (or replies for that matter!)  but I can tell you right now, that these facts will take me ages to think of. But I'll get there :D 

2. I have a very large collection of bracelets, and I tend to wear lots of them at once!! And shoes - I love shoes too!! xD

3. I love to be busy. I know, weird right?! But I'm never happier than when I have a whole lot of projects in the air, and I have lots of things to do. 

4. I have a very strange phobia of starting conversations with people. Not in real life, but over phone, txt or email or online. It is really weird, because I'm not normally shy or anything, I just hardly ever manage to get up the courage to start a conversation haha. I'm all good once the conversation is going though :D 

5. I sing all the time. My friends always have to tell me to stop because I almost never do. People will say something, and I will start to sing a song that relates to their conversation topic. My mum does that too - think it comes from her being a singing teacher.... 

6. I am addicted to bubble tea. Very seriously addicted. It is amazing!!! :D

7. I have just taught myself to yodel :D Feeling quite proud of that, I must admit :P I've always wished I could, ever since I was little, so that I could sing "The Lonely Goatherd" from The Sound of Music hehe. 

8. I have always wondered what it would be like to be a totally different person - someone born somewhere different, with a different personality, a different lifestyle, a different background - just different! I think that's why I enjoy writing so much - it lets me create this new person, and I get to travel in their shoes for a while. 

9. I love to bake - it always puts me in a good mood. 

10. I've always thought I was extremely clumsy, but since I've recently got glasses, I've stopped bumping into things as much, so yay!! :D 

11. I looove K-pop. That is Koreon pop music for those who don't know :) This is my favourite ever song, its called "You" by B2ST ♥

11 questions from Kiri-Liz:

1. What is your favorite book? My favourite book? Noooo.... that is almost impossible!! Haha, I have way too many favourite books, but I'd if I was pressed to choose just one, I'd probably end up saying As You Wish from the College Years of the Christy Miller series. 

2. Do you prefer coffee, tea, or hot chocolate? Hot chocolate!!

3. Preferred style of dressing: casual or formal? Hmm, it depends... I like to mix it up! Some days I go super casual, other days I go formal. It depends on what I'm doing, or what mood I'm in really :) 

4. What is your favorite candy? Um, I'm not sure actually... I don't have sweets that often, and when I do, they tend to send me crazy (or crazier than normal :P). 

5. If given a day to spend in any book/movie, which one would you choose? I'm going to have to say probably Bride and Prejudice. Yeah, there are some things I disagree with in it, but seriously, I can't think of anything more exciting than spending a day in India, and since its a Bollywood movie, I'd get to Bollywood dance - bad for everyone else, but really, really good for me :D hahaha

6. What are some of your favorite blogs? I looove God's Daughter,  Maid For More and also We Used 2 B U

7. What is your favorite way to eat ice cream? Cone, ice cream cake, sundae, or other? Hmm, now that's a toughie :P It tends to depend on my mood, but I would say probably a cone... No wait, sundae.... Ohh, I dunno :P 

8. What is your favorite outside activity? Ooh, another tough one haha. I'll have to say a few - going for long walks - sunshine or rain, either is amazing - or playing some form of sport, or having picnics in the park with my friends! :) 

9. What is your favourite Bible verse? "Greater love has no man than this, that a man would lay down His life for His friends." John 15:13 and Galatians 5:1 "It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery."

10. How does your family spend a slow, summer evening? Well, probably it would involve having a swim in our pool, if we have it out (its one of those ones you can take up and down, small, but big enough to actually swim in),  and then we'd probably end up reading or something. 

11. What is your favourite memory? 
I have to pick just one?! D: Um..... too many good memories..... I don't really have one specific memory, but here are a few of my best ones - opening night of the first production I directed, camp earlier this year, bubble tea and Bible study with one of my best friends, picnics in the park with Lily and Hyacinth, playing soccer in the rain and doing anything with Violet, but particularly our photoshoots. 

11 Questions From Me For Those Awarded To Answer: 
1. If you could travel to one country right now, where would you go?
2. What are your favourite blogs? 
3. How do you celebrate the beginning of summer? 
4. What is your favourite colour? 
5. What is your favourite worship song or hymn? 
6. What is your favourite old movie? 
7. If you had to take only 3 things with you to a desert island, what would you take?
8. What is your favourite kind of celebration (weddings, Christmas, birthdays etc.)? 
9. If you could choose one era to live in, when would you live, and why? 
10. What is your favourite animal?
11. If you had only 1 day left to live, what would you do? 

11 People I'm Awarding: 
Laura  


5 comments:

Ella said...

Thanks for tagging me.
I will try to post the libester award on my blog next week.
Have a great week!!!

Rachelle said...

Wow, thank you so much for awarding me! What fun random facts you have, too. :)

Megan and Abby said...

Wow. Thanks for awarding us! (Yeah, annd sorry for taking so long to respond!) That's really cool!
-Megan and Abby

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

Since I've done one already, I'll just post the answers to the questions on my blog.