Friday, 9 November 2012

NCEA Exams!

Hi all!

Yes, it is that time of year again! Time to get the text books out, study like crazy before meeting your fate in the form of a bunch of papers on a wobbly desk. I am learning that NCEA Level 3 Exams are probably the worst thus far, not really because it is harder, but more because it is your last round of high school exams, and so part of you is ready to finish for good. That said, I will really miss school and all my teachers who have been so encouraging to me!

Anyhow, to get to the point of this post, I am in the middle of exam revision and I thought that it may be handy for me to, over the next few weeks, post some of my revision notes for any other NCEA students out there, who like me, would love quick overviews of the year's work. I also have some flashcards I've made on Quizlet (go to http://quizlet.com/VioletNZ) which you are free to use.

Having said all that, I am of course a student studying for the exams myself, and so no doubt some of the material I post may be slightly inaccurate or have the odd typo etc. :p So if you spot anything of that nature, please, please comment below and let me know! Nethertheless, it is my hope that much of the material on here is useful to you and gives you a good idea of what I've covered this year.

One thing that has helped me enormously during the exam season is this verse:

"Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men." - Colossians 3:23

So, so as you head into exams, have this in mind and I wish you all the best! :D

From,


No comments: