Friday, 23 November 2012

Thank You

Well, over in America, its Thanksgiving today. Now, we don't really celebrate it here in New Zealand, but I decided that its a really good idea to give thanks anyway, so here are my thanks!! 

I am thankful for: 

♥ My God - who always watches over me, guides me, forgives me, and loves me. I am so grateful for all He has given me throughout this year (and in years past too!!) and for how He has allowed me to grow in Him during 2012. Every blessing comes from Him, and I am so, so grateful for them all!!!!

♥My friends - Violet, Hyacinth, Lily - my old friends, friends I've had for so long, and also for newer friends such as Sakura, people I met at camp, friends from my music groups of 2012 (Cantilena Trio, and Cantabile) and new people I've met through our Christmas production. You are all amazing, and I thank you for the part you all play in my life - putting up with my craziness, for guiding and mentoring me, for helping to grow in the Lord, and for just being there! 

♥My family - in particular my Mama, my little brother Stan, and my grandparents (happy 84th birthday for yesterday Grandpa!!). I may not have the perfect family situation I've dreamed of, but God has still blessed me with the best family, and I love you all so insanely much. Thanks helping me through an amazing, and stressful year, filled with lots of singing, dance and now the play. Thank you for always being there, and always loving me so much more than I deserve. 

♥Performing Arts - I would be so lost without them. This year I've had some amazing opportunities to further my singing, opportunities which have gone above and beyond what I could have even dreamed of. This year I have had the chance to perform with an amazing chamber music trio - not something I'd ever thought of doing - and through it learnt so much, and made some amazing friends. I've sung with a wonderful vocal trio, and I've been able to do a lot of my own solo singing too. I've had the privilege of dancing with my brother's dance squad, and best of all I've been able to direct my second musical :D Those things have all given me a little stress over the year - but its so been worth it!!! Thank you to everyone who helped us to achieve the things we did, and to everyone involved for all the fun!! 

♥Sport - I'm so grateful for my soccer, and volleyball :D :D I love both sports so much, and I'm so thankful for all I've been able to play them this year. I'm thankful for my reffing job at the volleyball league, and for my amazing team - I'm so proud of y'all!! This season is the best our team has ever done, and even if we lose every other game, I'll still be proud. You guys rock!! 

♥I'm thankful for my home. I've lived here all my life, and I know that this is my safe place, and I'll always be happy here. 

♥I'm thankful for summer weather! 
♥Long walks in the rain 
♥Autumn leaves
and Sakura blossoms
♥Writing 
♥Picnicing in the park with my friends :D
♥Sorbet
♥Bubble tea
♥Listening to music while I do house work (and old
Disney movies!!)
♥Having mini Masterchef challenges with
my family :D 
 
♥Reading my favourite books over and over again
♥Pumpkin soup!!!! 
♥Friends who make me happy :D (Yeah, I've already said it,
but its worth repeating)
  
For life itself - for every beautiful thing, every aspect of life I'm learning to appreciate and understand. Thank You, Lord for everything ♥


And lastly before I leave you, here is something I found on Pinterest this morning. Its definitely food for thought!! 
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!  
Love from, 
 

No comments: