Monday, 31 December 2012

Bring on the New Year!!

I can't believe 2012 is almost over already! Its been an amazing year in many ways. I have learnt so much and have had so many incredible opportunities. I really thank God for this year - for both the bad things He has allowed me to learn from, and for the many, many good things He has blessed me with. I can't wait to see what 2013 holds in store for me! Its my senior high school year, which is kinda freaking me out - can't believe that I'm almost there already! - and I have a lot of things I want to do, but I'm looking forward to finding out what God's plans for the year are! But anyway, only 6 hours till New Year now, so I decided it would be fun to celebrate my 2012 in photos!! Here are my some of the high-lights of the year: 
Fun with Lily, Hyacinth and other friends ♥
Hyacinth and I played in a football tournament!! :D

Fun in the holidays - thanks Hyacinth and Lily!
YC'12 - an AMAZING experience!!
Violet and I had a wonderful time on the way up, and the
way back from camp
Cantabile - my vocal trio
English Country Dancing!! Thanks for calling it, Lily!!
Cantilena - my amazing chamber music trio!
My brother's dance squad, which I was privileged to perform
in - thanks Stan! :)
Ice Skating in the city centre with Lily and Hyacinth ♥
Lots and lots of futsal!! :D (Its like indoor soccer)
The auditioning team for A Royal Feast: The Flavour of
Christmas

Volleyball team - such a good team this season!! Can't wait to
play with you all again next term!!
I got to watch Coldplay in Auckland in November!!! It was
soooooooo good!! And it was a really special day too :)
 
Violet's graduation - whoop whoop!!
All the great times we had preparing for The Flavour of
Christmas
All my time spent working on the show with Sakura and
Violet - you girls really are treasures, and you both blessed
me so much this year ♥
And last, but not least, the photoshoot Violet and I did the
other day!!
Well, that's it from me for now!! I will be back with more soon - exciting to think that my next post will be in the year 2013!! God bless you all, my wonderful friends, family and our amazing readings!! I love you all lots, and thank you for the role each and every one of you play in my life. Looking forward to spending the next year with you all!!

No comments: