Tuesday, 11 December 2012

Busy girls!

Well, Violet and I have been two INCREDIBLY busy girls over the last few weeks - so sorry for the lack of posts!! You see, it is two days till we open our Christmas production, and we are both very involved in that, so we have very little time. As it is, I'm about to rush off to our preview night, but I thought I would just let you know that we are still alive haha ;P
Me and Violet before our final dress rehearsal yesterday!
And also, I just had to quickly share my other exciting news: My cousin and his wife have just had their second baby!! 
He was born last Tuesday, and his name is Logan Ben. Isn't he cute?! His big sister is already very, very fond of him, and describes him as "her" baby ♥. 

Well, that's all I have time for now sorry... I'll be back with more next week, after the play is over!

1 comment:

Hyacinth said...

Hey Daisy! :) That's a really pretty photo of both you and Violet! ♥ And your cousin's baby is so cute! What a nice photo of him and his big sister! :) With love, Hyacinth ♥