Monday, 14 January 2013

A Useful App

Hello my dear friends and readers ♥

Sorry, I haven't been posting as much as I wanted to these holidays - I keep writing looong posts, then just saving them to drafts, as I'm not happy with them :P But I will post some of them sometime soon!! :)

However, for right now, I wanted to share what I have discovered to be a very useful app with you all. It is called The Word For Today, which is a booklet of devotions you can get here in NZ monthly (or is it bi-monthly?). I'm not sure where else you can get it worldwide in its booklet form...Well, anyway, it is now available as a SmartPhone app! So, for anyone with an iPhone or Android, you can download it straight to your phone. Handy, huh? I downloaded it, and it is so good!! I mean, it doesn't beat using your Bible and doing devotions the good old fashioned way, but it is still a pretty useful app. You can download it at the link below:
The Word For Today App (Direct Download Link)

And also, a friend of mine shared this with me the other day, and I loved it soooo much, I just decided I had to share it with all of you too!! :D Hope you like it!

Well, I'm off to another camp in two days, this time as a leader with the little kids group - so I'm pretty excited!! I will try to get some more posts in before I leave though, promise! :)
God bless you all!!

No comments: