Thursday, 3 January 2013

The Way Home

One of the most amazing movies I have ever watched was one loaned  to me by a youth leader from my church. The 2010 Red Five Entertainment film "The Way Home" really touched my heart.  It tells the "inspirational true story of how a rural community rallied around a distraught family to search for their missing two year-old boy and through doing so changed the lives of many of those involved".

I really loved the fact that this is a true story, and the way the movie is made makes it incredibly engaging, and you find yourself captivated as the film progresses. I have decided not to tell you anything more about the movie's plotline, as it is better to watch it with no preconceived ideas :D

The movie has the Dove Foundation's family approved seal, which is great, because it is something you can watch with the whole family, with no scenes Violet would describe as "skippy skippy scenes". It is an amazing story, with a message that will truly touch your heart. If you can lay your hands upon a copy of The Way Home - watch it!!

No comments: