Friday, 8 February 2013

Blog posts that have inspired me!

Hello all!

I just thought I'd let you all know that for some time now, I have been saving my favourite and most inspiring blog posts to a folder on my email account (unfortunately, this is only the blog posts that come straight to my email inbox, so if you don't already have a follow by email application on your blog, please, please put one on)! Over time, this has become quite a large folder, and so I thought it was high time I gave all you amazing readers the links to these blog posts so that you also might be inspired in your walk with Christ.

Consequently, I am putting them on a folder on Pinterest called "Inspiring Blog Posts" which you can access here. I really encourage you to take the time to read some of these articles, as they truly have been really inspiring, encouraging and challenging to me at different times in my walk with Christ over the last year or so. And it's amazing how the Lord has used it - I have now lost count of the number of times when I opened my email inbox and sitting there was a blog post that was really relevant to my life at that time. Of course, I don't always agree with everything each of these bloggers say - after all, our ultimate authority must be God's word and everything must be tested by it - but nethetheless, they have provided good food for thought. 

Lord willing, I will continue to update this folder as more inspiring blog posts come to my notice. For now, may the Lord bless you all as you seek to serve Him!

(As an aside, you access each blog article by clicking on the link in the shaded grey area of the Pinterest pin, and where that has not worked I have attempted to put in the link as a caption directly under the picture).

From,




1 comment:

Daisy said...

Cool!! Thanks for that Violet!! A most useful idea :D
God bless xox