Monday, 11 February 2013

Brilliant Blog Bouquet Award - Hyacinth's Response

Hi everyone! Here is my go at our blog award :)





Blog Award Rules:


Put a link to who gave you the award
Post the award to your blog
Answer the questions
Choose 5 blogs to receive the award
Let them know you've awarded them

Blog Award Questions: 
1. If you could have a "flower pen name" like we have here on our blog, 
Violets and Daisies what would it be?
2. What is your favourite ever Bible verse and why?
3. What are the blogs which inspire you most?
4. If you and your friends could visit any country in the world, where would you go?
5. If you have one, feel free to share your testimony as to how you became a Christian.

Hyacinth’s Response:

      1.      Definitely Hyacinth :D Hyacinth is one of the forms of my actual name, so for me, this flower is pretty special… but I like the flower name Jasmine as well :)

2.      I couldn’t decide which one was my favourite so I thought I would do both. :) “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight.” Proverbs 3:5,6 and “Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.” Isaiah 41:10 These are my favourites because they remind me that God is in control of everything in my life and that I don’t need to be afraid because He will take care of me.

3.      Probably Beloved Star, God's Daughter, and (I agree with Daisy) what Violet, Daisy, and Lily put up on our blog Violets and Daisies. :D

4.      Ummmm, this is a hard one… :P Ok, I would love to go to Russia, Spain, most countries in South America, Greece, and Italy. But if I were to go with my friends, I most definitely like Daisy’s idea of a tour of Europe, which would make us all happy! :D

5.       I’ve grown up in a Christian household, and my parents have always encouraged me to love the Lord. I don’t know when I first really loved the Lord, but I’ve known for years now that I want to serve God and bring Him glory in all that I do for Him.

The blogs that I am choosing to award :)


I just want to say that I am glad that I found your blogs. They are a real inspiration and a blessing! I hope you will accept this blog award, and I am looking forward to seeing your answers :) Thank you for all the hard work you put into your blogs! God bless,  
         


2 comments:

Ali Holmes said...

Thank you for awarding my blog! :) Considering I have been doing a poor job with it. You've encouraged me to start writing again. Thanks! :)

Petie said...

Hello Hyacinth! This is Petie from All Things Bright and Beautiful. Thank you so, so much for awarding me! I don't usually do tags and post awards and such on my own blog, but I greatly appreciate it! Makes me feel mighty special. :D
Much love,
Petie