Wednesday, 20 February 2013

Every Move I Make

Hey everyone!

I've got lots and lots and big posts in the works at the moment, but I until I get a chance to post some of them, a friend of mine shared this with me this evening, and it just really blessed me, so I thought I'd share it, in the hope that it will bless you too :D

"Every step I take, I take it You.
You are my way, Jesus.
Every breath I breathe, I breathe in You.
Waves of mercy, waves of grace,
Everywhere I look, I see Your face.
Your love has captured me.
Oh, my God, this love, how can it be?"

Those lyrics are so true - we are so undeserving, yet God sent His Son, Jesus, to die for us, to wipe our sins away if we just repent and turn to Him. What an incredible gift. This song really reminded me of that tonight. The Lord is so, so good!

Haha, um, this is the actual version my friend shared with me :P Its so cute!

And hey, I just realised that this is our 200th post!! :D That's so cool! Congrats, Violet, Hyacinth and Lily :)

Lots of love,

No comments: