Tuesday, 12 February 2013

Exciting News :D

Okay, this one requires a drum roll.... 
Today Violet and I both got our learner's drivers licences!!! :D So exciting, yet so scary too!
There is this really good learning course here in New Zealand which we went on today, which I would recommend to anyone!! :) Neither of us had gotten very far in studying our road codes, but that didn't even matter. The course we went on is 100% free, which is really cool!! The people who run it are absolutely lovely too. You don't have to make an appointment, you just turn up. Its around about a 3 hour course, and they teach you EVERYTHING you need to know to sit your learner's test. In case anyone is interested, follow this link  for our local course :) It is so worth doing!! I mean, its free, and they take you to sit your test, and help you with everything you need helping with! Violet and I actually really enjoyed the course. 

The test itself, not so much, but we both passed with only one question wrong, praise the Lord! :D
So now we are both on temporary license (see below) until our proper ones arrive. 
And I just went for my first ever drive with my Mum after we dropped Violet home! Sure is exciting :D  Look out world ;) 
So thrilled!! xox

2 comments:

Violet said...

It was so exciting to get that done today!!! :D And made more fun by the fact that we got it at the same time! I have yet to do my first drive (I think I'm going to procrastinate on that one!) but it's great to finally have that job out of the way! Thanks for encouraging me Daisy!

Daisy said...

Thanks for inviting me to go with you - it was such a great opportunity!! Hehe, I still find it funny how I did get my learner's first, like we have always said I would, but only by like 5 minutes :D And driving is actually so much fun - provided there are no cars around at first haha :) Thanks so much for encouraging me too!!!!!