Monday, 11 February 2013

For Violet ♥

Dearest Violet,

I know things have been hard for you recently, so I just wanted to share some things I hope and pray will bless your heart, and hopefully the hearts of all who are struggling ♥.
I love you so much, Violet, you are an incredible inspiration, and an amazing friend. Thank you for being those things, and so much more in my life. You are such a blessing to me, and to countless other people who all love you too. And God loves you too. He has His hand on your life, so never forget that! ♥ The Lord has great plans for your life, that I can promise you! (Jeremiah 29:11) And though things are tough now, He will bring you through it!! :)

And to all those who are currently struggling with things, here is one of my favourite Bible verses for times of difficulty:
"Happy are those who are strong in the Lord, who want, above all else to follow Your steps. When they walk through the Valley of Weeping, it will become a place of springs where pools of blessing a refreshment collect after rains." ~Psalm 84:5-6~

Just remember the Lord is with you always, and even when things feel scary, or worrying, or terrible, remember that He is taking care of you, and that His plans are perfect ♥

My love and prayers are with all those who are struggling, and with you at this moment, Violet!

1 comment:

Violet said...

Thank you so much for that, Daisy, I really needed to see that! :D God bless you my friend!