Thursday, 14 February 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day to all our wonderful readers! You mean so much to me (and the other bloggers here at Violets and Daisies too!! :D), and I just want to thank you again for your support and for your lovely comments - those comments make my day! :)

Now, I know that traditionally Valentine's Day is a day for telling that "special someone" you love and appreciate them, and while that is a really great idea (although you can can let them know EVERY day, not just today haha), I wanted to let all my friends and family know how much I love and appreciate them :) So here's to my family, and all those I hold dear - thank you for being such an inspiration to me, and for showing me how to love, and live like Jesus, as best you can! I love you all to pieces, and I'm so glad the Lord let me have you as family/friends!!
Thank you so much to those who bear my burdens with
me!
For those of you who have a Valentine, I hope you let them know how much you appreciate them! :D And for those of you without one - I hope you have a very special day too, and that you remember to let all the people around you whom you love know they are loved and appreciated too. And you could pray for any "certain someone" the Lord may have in store for you in the future... :) Oh, also, whilst I think of it - girls, I highly recommend you follow this link, to my favourite blog, God's Daughter, and read this post called A Real Man - it is a really good reminder of the characteristics of a godly man!! :)

And lastly, just because I think this is super cute....

    Happy Valentine's Day, world!
    Love,

    No comments: