Friday, 15 February 2013

Pure and Holy (Glory of Your Name)

Pure and holy, righteous and always loving in all You do,
Gracious and caring, truthful and wise - How can I be with You?
But though I'm to blame You took my place, my sin and shame washed away
What once was gain I count as loss, to be with You every day
Now I will go, follow Your ways, all for the glory of Your name
Carry my cross, share in Your pain, all for the glory of Your name
Now we must live out what we are singing, loving in all we do
Care for the hungry, hurting and broken - living our lives like You
For in You our pain is washed away, our broken lives restored
Help us to show Your mercy to the least, lost and poor
Now we will go, follow Your ways, all for the glory of Your name
Carry our cross share in Your pain, all for the glory of Your name
In You the chains are broken, in You, the sight's restored
In You we find true freedom
In You the weight is lifted, in You the lame can walk
In You we find true freedom!

Now we will go, follow Your ways, all for the glory of Your name
Carry our cross share in Your pain, all for the glory of Your name

Lyrics by Tim Costley 2006
Love this so, so much!


No comments: