Monday, 25 March 2013

A Busy Week in the life of Daisy :D

Hello dearest readers! :) Sorry I haven't posted for a few days - I've been crazy busy this last week!! But it has been a really good week too :D Here are some of the things I've been getting up to:
The week began with a baptism in Lily and Hyacinth's family, which my family and I were able to go along to! :) It was a lovely Sunday!! These girls are such a blessing to me <3
I spent a lot of the rest of the week volunteering down at the New Zealand High Schools Volleyball championships!! As you may be able to tell, whilst we had a great time, we also got a tad bored, and took far too many crazy photos haha :P Our job was mostly just sitting at tables for hours on end, ready to answer people's questions, and to make sure all the courts had everything they needed. But we got free food and t-shirts saying "Staff", so that definitely made it all worth it ;)
And we got to watch the finals (well, part of the finals - I had to leave early :P) from up in the Corporate box, which was pretty amazing :D

I spent the entire day Thursday helping out at the local Home School Athletics Day. I got to look after this crazy group - the 8 and 9 year old boys. Keeping an eye on 11 from this age group was a harder task than I had first thought, but we all had a great time anyway!

Went to my friend's birthday party with this crazy girl. It was a really fun evening :) 

And I was really excited to watch one of my favourite bands - Avalanche City - perform a free concert, in the centre of town. You can see one of my favourite songs by them here:

Phewf!! I actually got up to quite a lot of other stuff too, but that's all I have photos of haha. But I bet you are glad about that! 
And last but not least, I found this song the other day, and I really love it, so I decided to share it with you all. It is a great reminder - even in times of being busy, or times of happiness, times of pain, times of silence, times of anything you can thing of, God is always at the centre of it all <3

God bless you all! 
With lots of love, 

2 comments:

Emily said...

Hey Daisy!

Is that Nadia Duxfield with you there?

Hope you a great week!


Emily =)

Daisy said...

It is indeed :)

Thank you! Hope you have a wonderful week yourself!!
God bless,
Daisy