Saturday, 30 March 2013

A Day in the Sun!

Hi Everyone! :D 

About two months ago, I (Violet) met up with Sakura at a lovely cafe out in the countryside, and later I went there again with Daisy as the place was so lovely! I thought it was about time I shared some of the lovely photos we took from those two outings, so here they go. I've put some quotes in as well! :)

The cafe! (And aren't the flowers pretty?)

My father helps my brother to see the view!

The cafe

"Good friends are like diamonds, precious and rare." (So true of you, Sakura!)

We also visited some wind turbines! :)
And now, my time at the cafe with Daisy! :)


"The only way to have a friend is to be one."


"Best Friends: We're the kind of people who laugh at a joke three times; once when it's told, the second when someone explains it to us and five minutes later when we actually get it."


 "A friend is God's way of proving He doesn't want us to walk alone." ~ Anonymous

"A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway."


"Sometimes the best way to stay close to someone you love is being just a friend, nothing more, nothing less."


"Best Friends: The people you can make weird faces to and they will know exactly what you're thinking."


"Best friends are people who make your problems their problems, just so you don't have to go through them alone."


"I asked for light, God gave me the sun. I asked for water, God gave me the rain. I asked for happiness and God gave me you."


"Your friendship is a gift I enjoy opening every day."




"It is a curious thought but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them." ~ Agatha Christie


"We are going to be really cool old ladies."

Daisy with a favourite book that I bought for her at an antique shop! :)
"The satisfying feeling of making someone laugh really hard."


"And as we go on... we remember 
all the times we've had together 
and as our lives change... 
from whatever, 
we will still be 
friends forever." <3

Our favourite photo from our day out!

As you can tell, it was an amazing day, and we had lots of fun!!! 

God bless! 


No comments: