Friday, 22 March 2013

Don't Be Complacent!

Hi readers, 

Pinterest
I got a surprise today when I opened up the internet and found to my great sadness that an author from one of my favourite blogs had just passed away from lung cancer. For more about Trophy  of Grace and her testimony, go to this post: http://www.weusedtobeyou.com/trophy-of-grace-has-gone-to-be-with-jesus/#.UUuBL1d9Vr0

This really gave me a wake-up call, just as Lily's post from earlier this week (see this post) had. It is so easy to forget that blog writers are real people, who also have struggles and that they will be gone one day too. Truly,
"...you do not know what tomorrow will bring. What is your life? For you are a mist that appears for a little time and then vanishes." ~ James 4:13-14
Pinterest
Yet, it is also amazing how the Lord can use the lives of others, even complete strangers, to touch us in such profound ways. I never met Trophy of Grace and yet the posts she wrote as she searched the scriptures really helped me in my walk with Christ. And for that I can never thank her as well as the Lord enough. I can only pray that I will live for Christ in the way that she did! 

 So, as Daisy loves to emphasise and which I am so slow to heed, live every day as if it was your last!

From,





No comments: