Wednesday, 20 March 2013

Happy Birthday Lily!! :) ♥

Dearest Lily, This is just to wish you a very happy birthday!! <3 
I'm so sorry this is late - I had meant to post it on your actual birthday, but that turned into a very busy day :( But anyhow, I hope you had an incredible day! (You should post some of the photos from your party some time soon by the way :D)
Lily and Hyacinth - just beautiful!
I can remember when I first met you, Lily. I thought you were so beautiful, and so wise - just as I still do :D I'm glad I got to know you better, that we became so close. Without your friendship, and the friendships of Hyacinth and Violet, I would never be who I am today. I praise God for you girls, and how He has used you in my life each and every day! Thank you for always being there to talk to, to give advice and to just laugh with. You are an amazing person, Lily, and you really inspire me (and countless other people too!) with your cheerful attitude, and always ready-to-help spirit. Your beautiful smile always makes people smile - you make it very hard for people to stay sad long when you are around. Thank you for all the amazing times we have had together over the years, for all the soccer, swimming, productions, singing, giggling and op-shopping - all those memories are priceless to me :) Thank you for your friendship, and I hope and pray we remain friends for many, many years to come!!!
Lily, Violet and Hyacinth - what beautiful friends I have! :)
God bless you soooooo much!! Lots and lots and lots of love from Daisy (and my family too!) xoxoxoxox

3 comments:

Violet said...

Happy Birthday Lily!!! :D

Thanks so much for being such a Godly friend! To this day, you remain one of my main Godly role-models and I truly hope that one day I will be like you and able to "walk the talk" in such a vibrant way! What Daisy has said is so true - you really do light up the room! :)

God bless you as you serve Him my friend!

Violet

Lily said...

Dearest Daisy,

Thankyou sooooo much for the beautiful birthday post! I really appreciate it, thankyou so much :) Thanks for your friendship, I'm so grateful for the Lord putting you in my life, and I hope we can continue to be a blessing to each other! :)

With lots of love and hugs,
Lily

Lily said...

Dearest Violet,
Thankyou for your birthday wishes :) I'm so glad that I can be a blessing to you, as you are to me! :) Love you so much, my sister in Christ!

Lily